To own the release management lifecycle which consists of scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications and infrastructure across various portfolios according to best practices and standards.
- Assume overall responsibility for the daily and weekly scheduled CAB meetings, ensuring that they are appropriately attended, and all respective changes are logged, discussed and approved as part of adherence to the Change & Release Management Policy/s
- To manage and chair internal release and change management meetings, and to draft the release plan for sign off of all releases.
- Oversee the Release & Change management process for WFS, with the primary objective of ensuring that the promotion of change into the multiple environments is implemented without impacting the production estate.
- 3 – 5 years recent and relevant experience in release and change management
- 3+ years senior stakeholder engagement experience
- Configuration management experience
- DevOPs and Agile Methodology experience will be an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A