Working with the Senior Marketing Manager provide and cascade an integrated marketing and comms plan into the BU team, and a clear detailed brief to Creative and relevant colleagues.
- Position and build Woolworths as a beauty destination for luxury beauty brands and our private label brand [Wbeauty].
- Drive the execution of the marketing communications plan through collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
- Effective management of marketing budget for beauty and commercial management.
- Through customer data analysis, translate the beauty business and marketing strategy into a marketing and communication plan.
- Conduct PIR’s to measure success and assess efficacy of campaigns, best practice (ROI).
- Relationship, stakeholder management & collaboration with key /critical areas (e.g. PR, Direct Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Product groups, Online, Social and Beauty brands and Agency).
- Experience in building a private label beauty brand.
- 7 years of relevant beauty experience.
- Experience in building beauty brands is essential.
- Experience in data-led marketing communication.
- Agency /FMCG experience would be advantageous.
- Solid technical knowledge and awareness across all elements of marketing.
- Knowledge in how to create customer experiences and marketing that positions awareness of. Woolworths as a Beauty destination offering both branded beauty and private label beauty (Be a subject matter specialist).
- Experience in managing budgets and teams.
- TTL 360 media understanding (especially digital) and briefing into a creative agency.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A