To take the lead from the Senior Marketing Manager, working in collaboration with Marketing and Business/BU colleagues, to translate the Business problem / strategy into an executable marketing communication plan with a 12 month view across the end to end customer journey. Owning and driving the end to end delivery of the plan. Partner with relevant BU and Marketing teams for on-time delivery of the Marketing strategy and plans taken to market. Focusing on the critical path and key deliverables, managing risk, managing costs and relationships across partners.
- Drive the agreed positioning and value strategy of the FBH brand to the markets, in a way that focuses on driving profitable sales and customer engagement/market share.
- Attend, understand and interpret market and business trend meetings as appropriate for your area and leverage, share and cascade insights with colleagues and your team.
- Support the brand /business unit to achieve its strategic objectives, and commercial objectives with the understanding of product and how to take that product to market to the Woolworths target customer and clear KPI.
- Partner the business area you work with to proactively solve business challenges with marketing solutions, working collaboratively with colleagues and the business area to provide appropriate solutions.
- Present and deliver the agreed strategic marketing vision, and direction to key business units and stakeholders in the business.
- Keep up to date with new opportunities to ensure that Woolworths stays ahead of the game, both locally and on a global perspective. Competitor insights, under markets / places and innovation
- Previous Marketing experience and understanding on working in Rest of Africa markets.
- Solid (5-7 years) of marketing skills and experience in Retail / Brands / Agency/PR.
- Previous experience as an Account Director working on fashion brands advantageous.
- 360 media understanding and ability to brief into a creative agency and follow through execution.
- Solid technical knowledge and awareness across all elements of marketing. including all relevant digital media channels and is up to date with innovative business and marketing solutions.
- Relevant diploma or degree in brand marketing.
- Fashion / Retail Marketing experience advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A