Responsible for managing cash, funding, and financial risk across all group companies in line with approved policies. This includes secure investment of cash resources as well as providing or securing the financial resources required by all group companies to meet their business objectives in a timely, cost-efficient, and secure manner.
- Develop an overall funding strategy, identifying all available sources of funding and appropriateness for various investment types.
- Ensure that funding sources are both diversified and FSB compliant.
- Negotiate finance structures, terms, and conditions.
- Support M&A activities relating to optimized funding.
- Carry out potential investor roadshow presentations (insurance companies, etc.).
- Build and maintain relationships with banks and other lenders.
- Liaise and deal with credit rating agencies and assist with due diligence or other review interventions where required.
- Expand funding sources, ie VF Lux, banks, DFIs, Vendors, tax incentives, etc.
- Investigate techniques (available options) and potential sources of funding to finance business plans (own banks, other banks, or funding sources).
- Broad business experience with a minimum of 10 years in a treasury environment / corporate treasury role, 5 years of which should have been in a senior management role.
- Experience in treasury management as noted backed by a background in auditing (financial services sector), internal audit, etc.
- Requires strong communication and negotiation skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- CA (SA) and appropriate postgraduate study or qualification in the Corporate Treasury field.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rosebank, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A