To develop and manage a portfolio of consumer products as part of a product team in line with company goals and Consumer Business Unit strategy. To actively manage commercial requirements related to pricing, channel, and inflow propositions for new initiatives and revenue lines.
- To come up with new product ideas based on consumer and market trends and also historical data and performance.
- To provide guidance and direction to product managers, specialists and graduates in the team.
- To work with different parts of the business to deliver products and services (This would involve working on documentation, providing inputs and evaluation for financial business cases, defining business rules, and working with customer experience teams to define and refine customer journeys).
- To deliver revenue projections and forecasts for revenue and analyze and identify shortfalls and areas of improvement.
- To regularly review launched products to ensure the performance is in line with initial assumptions and implement corrective measures if needed and also look at how to improve/enhance products.
- Communication skills, written and verbal.
- A relevant 3-year Degree in Commerce, Finance, or Marketing(Product).
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in managing a portfolio of consumer products and commercial requirements related to pricing, channel, and inflow propositions.
- Networking skills.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carletonville, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A