The Account Manager will secure new business from their allocated customer list, derived from a specific set of customers. The Account Manager will need to successfully manage their current base whilst selling additional products and services to these customers. The Account Manager will be required to minimize churn and maximize revenues with revenue growth being a key performance indicator. The objective is to increase the business from a target list of customers.
- Unified Communications.
- Working collaboratively to set up service relationships for nominated accounts.
- Managed Services.
- Providing input to help with decisions about new propositions, product mix, and services for customers.
- Responsible for managing specific accounts and delivering profitable, long-term business from those accounts.
- Mobile and Fixed Voice, Data, and Email (including security).
- Mobilising Business Process and M2M.
- Demonstrate understanding of important financial concepts, the IT&T environments, purchasing practices, and industry-specific aspects of corporate customers.
- Products, Services, and Technology.
- Matric/Grade 12 is essential.
- A thorough understanding of converged and networking technologies and services.
- A broad understanding of the ICT Landscape and Strategic ICT enablers.
- A 3-year commercial (B. Com/Business Science, IT) Degree or Equivalent qualification will be an advantage.
- Experience in solution sales and relationship management with a track record of solution selling.
- 3+ years experience in Account Management.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A