Responsible for motivating and energizing the organization through the employment of agile techniques.
- Mentor and coach the organization on agile principles, practices, roles, artifacts, and ceremonies to maintain consistency of adoption and continuously improve performance.
- Drive and support the adoption of an agile mindset, methodologies, and behaviors in all members of the organization.
- Define agile adoption and performance metrics, monitor and assess them regularly, and identify areas for improvement.
- Define and refine the organization’s agile principles, practices, standards, and ceremonies, according to both best practice and enterprise goals.
- Work closely with key agile team members, such as the Agile Program Manager, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Product Managers to establish consistent and best-practice agile processes and principles.
- Certified Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), or similar.
- 7+ years experience as Agile Coach, Scrum Master, or Product Owner with agile teams.
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry are strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working with scaled agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, DAD, Spotify).
- Extensive experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD, and BDD.
- Extensive experience leading teams using agile methodologies.
- Matric/ Grade 12 is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field preferred.
- 3+ years of agile coaching in large delivery organizations.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A