The Principal Specialist: Real Estate (RE) will be a responsible to manage transactional sub-processes of the end-to-end Real Estate Contract Management and accounting processes in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with defined operating procedures, policies, SOX, compliance, IFRS16 and business partner service level agreements.
The Principal Specialist: RE is responsible for the accounting treatment of lease accounting related to Network Infrastructure sites, Subscriber Lines, Site Sharing (lease in & lease out), Retail Stores, Finance Leases and Office Accommodation contracts, ensuring timeous payment and SOX control compliance. The individual will enjoy problem-solving and striving to improve the metric of the operational process. A culture of continuous process improvement will be essential to ensure excellent operational performance.
- Manage and review all agencies/stakeholders involved in the social media content curation process, including budgets, and ensure that the brand is tracking well against the thematic calendar for the year.
- Manage our online presence on all major social media channels and highlight any customer queries and/or comments that need to be actioned/resolved through implementing a reporting and auditing process that allows teams to optimize the social media platforms with insights from social media listening. Suggest new ways and tactical ideas position the brand as a leading fintech.
- Provide strategic input into the creative direction around the social media extension of the brand that is in line with the brand, the CEO’s office, and marketing campaign themes.
- Ensure that the employer of choice strategy is implemented in a way that positions the business and CEO as inclusive, driving the narrative of financial inclusion and women empowerment through relevant content, speaking opportunities, events, campaigns, and engagements.
- Creating engaging & shareable content appropriate for each social media platform to promote our brand, grow our community, and meet business objectives.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communication, journalism or similar is essential.
- Matric/ Grade 12 is essential.
- 2+ years content strategy experience i.e. developing content strategy for brands.
- 5+ years content development experience (in an agency or digital marketing department preferred).
- 3+ years’ experience working cross-functionally with other teams such as SEO, design and automation.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A