Website VKB Group
Responsible for the physical receipt of goods inwards and the issue of stock against appropriate requisitions. Stocks and stores items in good order and keeps the warehouse clean and tidy. Records stock movements on a computerized system.
- Responsible for purchasing and “in-stock” levels.
- Manage a defined area in the storeroom
- Maintain a process for returns.
- Maintain the storeroom and allocation of space for stock.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budget.
- Observe the correct buying protocols.
- Maintain good working relationship with line management colleagues.
- At all times comply with Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Ensure the storeroom meets regulations.
- Complete all necessary stock-takes.
- Unpack orders and stock shelves as required.
- 2 Years’ work-related experience would serve as recommendation
- Excellent communication skills
- Grade 12 or NQF Level equivalent with good numeracy skills
- Good understanding of the wider business environment
- An understanding of BC/ Navision would be advantageous
Company: VKB Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sasolburg, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A