Website VKB Group
We are looking for a qualified Millwright / Electrician to join our team in Bethlehem. The incumbent will be responsible for the overall maintenance and repair of electrical, electronic and mechanical machinery and equipment in the feed mill. Preventative maintenance as well as meaningful reporting on breakdowns and equipment output will also be strong focus.
- Reduce breakdowns and downtime period to limit financial losses.
- Standby duty after hours to assist with plant breakdowns.
- Fabricate, fit and repair parts for machines and related equipment.
- Continuous fault finding on plant machinery and other equipment.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance on OnKey (PRAGMA)
- Ensure high availability of plant- and mobile equipment.
- Work on electrical transmission- and distribution equipment.
- Install, maintain, repair, test and commission electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment and systems at the plant.
- Upkeep and management of Critical Spares List to limit downtimes due to waiting periods.
- Communication skills and good people relations in the workplace
- At least 3-years proven work experience in the FMCG environment.
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Wireman’s licence will be advantageous
- Computer literacy in Windows as well as programming of PLC’s and related electronics
Company: VKB Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A