The Collect Manager is accountable for leading the team responsible for all B2C operations in both L1 & L2 (Capgemini) Markets, focused on achieving Cash Targets, driving down overdues and VAR (Value at Risk – Claims > 90 Days).
- Focus on Root cause analysis to drive claims reduction & faster cash collection turnaround time.
- Interacting with customers, CD Finance, CapGemini teams to ensure that monthly overdue targets are managed
- Driving performance improvement and step-change transformation with the Partner network, through analytics and automations
- Providing support to external, internal and corporate audits.
- Working with CD teams, B2C teams and CapGemini teams to manage monthly overdue claims target.
- Reviewing and monitoring B2C KPIs and health indicators, ensuring adherence to GFCF control Framework.
- Order to Cash experience, preferably around claims management & Cash collection.
- High standards and accountability for self and others (peers, leaders and external stakeholders)
- Constantly looks for ways to serve our customers
- Passion for high performance to inspire the energy needed to win and grow
- Project management
- Experience of managing financial and business process controls
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A