To ensure the production and packaging of company products, according to the production plan and within company’s quality and safety standards.
- Analyses shift results and implements any necessary changes to increase productivity
- Agrees and implements production plan with production manager. Support, guide and direct within the production plan. (e.g. if a production line breaks down, prioritise
- production requirements and re-allocates labour accordingly).
- Ensures that quality standards are implemented and adhered to and diagnoses plant problems (fault finding) and liaises with Engineering Foreman for plant repairs and interprets fault finding to optimise production. Ensure that shift repairs and maintenance is carried out by the Team Leaders and operators to reduce the impact of downtime
- Conducts shift handover meetings and daily production meetings with the different production disciplines to analyse previous shift results and implements any necessary changes to meet demand
- Budget and cost reduction experience
- Sound strategic and operational Production management experience
- Strong leadership and management experience of large teams who work shifts
- Completed Degree/ BTech or National Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Industrial Engineering preferred
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A