Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Check for alarm indications. Investigate and implement rectification plans as necessary.
- Ensure that there are 2 back-up copies of the current system database & that they are current versions.
- Inspect the outstation batteries and check that they are in working condition.
- Monitor critical features and ensure process and equipment are operating according to set parameters
- Ensure all analogue/digital inputs and outputs are reporting correctly.
- Confirm that the system communications between the central processor and the main outstations is operating correctly.
- Interrupt the electrical power supplies to the central processor, reinstate and ensure the system restarts & operates correctly.
- Initiate alarms within each outstation and confirmed that the response of the complete system to these alarms.
- Clean the VDU, printer and central processor using a cloth which is clean and free from loose fibres and metallic threads.
- Ensure time programs are functional and control loops are programmed correctly.
- Confirm that all valves/actuators stroke correctly between 0 and 100% and that plant stops & starts as required.
- Inspect & test the central processor batteries and ensure they are in working condition.
- Set up and execute the following ensuring they are performed over an Annual Cycle calibrate sensors and adjust as necessary.
- Ensure the central processor filters and cleaned & replaced as required.
- Interrupt the electrical supplies to each outstation, reinstate and ensure the system restarts correctly.
- Set up and execute the following ensuring they are performed over a 3 Monthly cycle
- Have a good knowledge of machine tools, general maintenance.
- Excellent facility with common hand and power tools
- Time Management Skills
- Hospitality and customer centric focus
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and control own work effort
- 3 years experience in similar position
- Knowledge of equipment, materials and suppliers used in facilities management.
- Experience within Data Centers an added advantage
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Grade 12
- Familiarity with building layouts and infrastructures
- Good knowledge of electrical fixtures, fittings, repairs and maintenance thereof
- A Technical N3/4 Certification is a must
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sasolburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A