Website Tsebo Solutions Group
To order goods and supplies to ensure that maximum/minimum stock levels are maintained.
- Interpersonal skills, dealing with various unit staff to resolve differences
- To order all items through approved suppliers only, obtaining permission for ordering any items which are only available through an alternate source.
- Can work under pressure
- To ensure the timeous and correct completion of all administration in respect of deliveries.
- Honest and reliable
- To complete all documentation and take the necessary action in cases of non-delivery, substandard deliveries or over pricing.
- Time Management skills
- Communication and organizational skills
- May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside scope of responsibility Skills and Competencies
- High level of numeric competency
- To inform management and follow agreed procedures in the case of spoilage or damage of any item.
- To ensure maximum security of all storeroom areas, that no unauthorized person enters the stores or is issued with a key allowing access.
- To ensure correct stock rotation and that issues are effected on a first in, first out basis.
Basic accounting knowledge
- To attend meetings or training courses as required
- To ensure that goods received are of the quality and quantity ordered and in accordance with the agreed price
- To ensure that all items are stored correctly, in terms of temperature, humidity and shelf life and that no food items are stored on the floor.
- To ensure that all issues are made against requisitions and that no items leave the storeroom without the appropriate documentation or signature.
- Pro-active and positive attitude Qualifications Must have Matric/Grade 12 and 2-4 years relevant experience in an Administrative role
- To take stock at prescribed intervals and ensure that all necessary administration is completed without delay.
- To liaise with senior managers on the ordering of goods which fall outside the agreed financial parameters
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A