Website Tiger Brands
You will support the Credit Manager / Credit Controller, specifically with claims resolution and unpaid invoices. You will also monitor, track and follow-up on customer accounts including control of orders for overdue/over credit accounts. Other duties include filing and gathering information to compile any reports needed.
- Submit scheduled lists together with approved Price Claims and relevant invoices to business administration and follow up where necessary.
- Copy Claim received, communication with customer and following up on outstanding requests
- Assist in generating timely, accurate and complete reports and highlight any issues and risks for the Credit Supervisors’ attention.
- Process Credit – and Debit Notes
- Validated Claim by comparing it to invoice or POD
- RMA generated IRO query logged
- Administration skills
- Communication skills
- Oracle AR Knowledge – Advantageous
- Administration background
- 1 year’s working experience in an office environment with emphasis on Filing, exposure to credit control and claims
Company: Tiger Brands
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A