Website Tiger Brands
Lead the Albany Bakeries BU in crafting and implementing sustainable transport and distribution solutions to achieve the most effective & competitive costs, the best customer service, and ensure the most efficient use of resources, whilst ensuring a safe working environment from the Delivery Teams and Fleet Maintenance Teams.
- Initiate and Review Route Viabilities with the Bakery Teams with the aim of managing Distribution costs
- Staff Deployment
- Develop the capability of the distribution team.
- Talent & Performance Management
- Manage the distribution cost effectively
- Risk Management activities relating to the fleet and the delivery service in the trade.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience within a related environment
- A Diploma in Logistics Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 year management experience
- MS Office with advanced Excel capability
- Engage in internal and external stakeholders so as to achieve business results.
- Experience of co- ordinating a teams based in multiple sites.
Company: Tiger Brands
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A