Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
Facilitate the retaining of policies through company approved retention strategies. Focus on maintaining customer relationships, meeting various KPIs and troubleshooting specific customer problems. Has a solid knowledge of products, their characteristics, and market. Focus on growth of brand and process alternative solutions to meet customer needs.
- Help manage customers by carrying out standard activities
- Provide a quality service to customers while identifying opportunities to secure new business or support retention. Responsibilities may include processing cases, dealing with complex queries and investigating and resolving customer problems
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the organization’s policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct to ensure own work adheres to those standards. Obtain authorization when required from a supervisor or manager for any exceptions from mandatory procedure.
- Work with guidance to maximize the volume of an amendment sale.
- Prioritize own workflow and ensure work is completed to the required standards of productivity, quality and timeliness; use performance management systems to improve personal performance and KPI’s.
- Identify the products or services that best meet the customer’s stated needs, use personal expertise to propose quantities and product configurations, explain alternative solutions to the customer and influence the customer to retain their business.
- Regulatory Exam 5
- 1 year retentions experience
- Matric / Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent
- 2 year sales experience
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Job Category: Finance and Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A