Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
Inbound or outbound policy sales, based on contacts and campaigns. Initiate the customer relationship and meet various KPIs. Connect with the customer, conduct needs analysis and propose solutions and benefits to the customer.
- Identify the products or services that best meet the customer’s needs, use personal expertise to propose quantities within standard operating systems, policies and procedures. Explain the selection to the customer, influence the customer to make a purchase with the best benefits and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Priorities own workflow and ensure work is completed to the required standards of productivity, quality and timeliness use performance management systems to improve personal performance.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the organization’s policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct to ensure own work adheres to those standards. Obtain authorization from a supervisor or manager for any exceptions from mandatory procedure.
- Identify potential customers by obtaining information, referrals, and recommendations/positive feedback from existing customers.
- Identify opportunities to recognize and know your customer for staff latitude.
- 2 or more years call centre experience (Essential); Experience in Financial
- Services Industry (Advantageous)
- Matric / Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential)
- Degree and/or diploma in business/marketing
- General Experience
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Job Category: Finance and Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A