Website TB HIV Care
The Pyschosocial Coordinator (Sex Worker Program) takes a lead role in coordinating and supporting operations in all sex work program implementing districts. The role needs someone who have background experience in sex work program operations implementation. It is very important to have good interpersonal skills for establishing relationships with site managers and implementing teams to provide technical support and guidance in order to achieve deliverables.
- Support effective implementation of psychosocial services within Sex Worker Program to improve ART and PrEP adherence
- Represent the program in different stakeholder platforms inclusive of presentations in conferences and partner meetings
- Evaluate Programmes effectiveness to develop improved or problem-solving strategies for performance improvement
- Work with site managers to create district operational plans to reach allocated Sex Worker Program targets
- Manage, coordinate, and evaluate Programme operations and implementation.
- Contribute to accurate and comprehensive funder reports (CDC) and delivers reports timeously
- Proficiency in English,isiXhosa to any African language
- Experience in Key Populations Program Implementation is mandatory to achieve the expected deliverables
- Valid code 8 driver’s licence
- 5 Years working in HIV prevention and/or treatment field;
- B Degree in health, public health, social sciences, management or related field
- Computer literate in MW Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel as and when required
- Vaccination certificate
- 5 Years working in community engagement field; Project coordination and administrative.
Company: TB HIV Care
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A