Ensure that the department is well organised and controlled to sufficiently meet KPI’s / SLA’s and support the goals of the business.
- Implement improvement processes and maintain procedures and systems to minimise costs and maximise working capital.
- Root cause analysis to prevent and solve future KPI’s / SLA’s failures
- Oversee departmental employees and motivate attention to detail, for constant accuracy and turn-around times.
- Ensure that exception management is resolved timeously
- Assist and provide feedback on the daily resource planning with the department manager.
- Understand all aspects and processes related to return to merchant processes such as, picking, packing and dispatching/shipment of Removal Orders
- Ensure escalated daily operational queries from team are resolved timeously.
- Maintain FIFO of tasks within the department.
- Introduce and maintain accurate daily reporting to measure productivity within the department
- Assist with managing outputs within the department by maintaining quality and quantity of workload.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed, and resolved.
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business
- Conduct daily team meetings to discuss KPIs, daily plans and escalate any issues arising from it.
- Understand all the aspects and processes related to receiving, processing and put-away of returns.
- Provide and evaluate daily operational reports to ensure key critical areas of the department are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved.
- Ensuring all work areas are clean and tidy and safe for staff to work in.
- 2 years supervisory experience/exposure would be advantageous
- Have proven relevant experience in receiving, picking, packing, evaluation, put-away and inventory management (in applicable departments within the DC).
- Tertiary qualification advantageous
- 4-5 years warehouse experience
- Matric/Grade 12 or equal qualification
Job Category : Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A