Website Stellenbosch University
Coordinate and teach English language acquisition modules and short courses at different levels to undergraduate and postgraduate South African and international students;
- Ensure compliance and safety of complete LV & MV electrical network
- Experience in asset management and maintenance software systems (Planon and Oracle)
- Relationship management, including the promotion and maintenance of good working relationships and partnerships with internal clients and service providers, to promote the image of Facilities Management.
- Project management, including inspections, recommendations and corrective actions, complete control over expenditure, including weekly updating of project / job request system, regular monitoring of progress measured against target dates, identification of risks and preventive / corrective actions.
- Compliance with all prescribed legislation, as well as policies and procedures of the University; measurement of service level agreements, internal audits of systems and management of service providers.
- Ensure fire detection and evacuation systems, burglary alarms, BMS (Tridium) and other electronic systems comply with rules and regulations as stipulated and prescribed in SANS as well as compliance with standards prescribed in Master Planning and Design Criteria documentation.
- Ensure compliance and safety of complete of all wet services systems
- Ensure compliance and safety of complete mechanical system
- General management, including risk identification, application of health and safety requirements, and regulatory compliance for fire detection, burglar alarms and other electronic systems. (Triduim)
- Good leadership qualities;
- N3 or equivalent qualification in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering;
- At least five years’ relevant experience;
- An above-average ability to promote and maintain good human relations with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders;
- Proven written and verbal communication skills;
- A successfully completed, recognised trade test (electrical/mechanical);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
Company: Stellenbosch University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A