Website SPARK Schools
SPARK Schools FAL – isiXhosa teachers drive student achievement by maintaining high expectations for classroom culture, behaviour, and academic growth for all students. SPARK Schools FAL – isiXhosa teachers are content specialists, who receive ongoing professional development customised for their past experience and individual needs.
- Plan for and be prepared to deliver lessons to students from 7:45-3:30pm daily (depending on grade level assignment and timetable) within content area specialisation.
- Nurture a high achieving work environment where all students feel genuinely valued and supported.
- Submit student results data when required.
- Promote the vision and mission of SPARK Schools to staff, scholars, families, and the greater community.Implement strategies implemented by the Crisis Management team. Adhere to the child protection, anti-bullying and health and safety policy.
- Lead weekly SEL (Social Emotional Learning) circles.
- Attend Saturday events and parent community meetings.
- Collaborate with grade level and content area partners to develop rigorous, engaging learning experiences and to create and implement high quality individualised behaviour and learning plans for students.
- Grade R and 1 Teachers to assist and facilitate SPARK Design.
- SPARK Educators should have a core focus on student achievement and should drive all scholars to meet the required proficiency ratings
- Administer Formative and termly assessments to track student progress and analyse the data for student growth.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all SPARK Schools events and to all stakeholders.
- Implement SPARK Schools Social Emotional Learning curriculum.
- Participate actively all scheduled professional development sessions.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with colleagues, parents and other stakeholders.
- Use SPARK culture and implement behaviour management strategies.
- B.Ed. degree or PGCE. Recently qualified teachers encouraged to apply!
- Certification through the South African Council of Educators (SACE)
- Fluency in isiXhosa
- Clear criminal record
- English language fluency
Company: SPARK Schools
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carlswald, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A