Website SPARK Schools
SPARK Schools intermediate phase blended learning facilitators drive student achievement by overseeing the culture and effectiveness of online learning, project-based learning, and independent student work time (centers) in our intermediate phase “flex” blended learning model. SPARK Schools intermediate phase blended learning facilitators work directly with students in whole class, small group, and individual settings.
- Create a positive student culture around online learning and independent work time and maintain high behavioural expectations for all students.
- Actively “coach” students on all computer programs and ensure that the educational software used in the lab effectively meets the needs of students.
- Communicate and collaborate with teachers and school administrators to create individualized learning plans for students.
- Ensure all educational resources and assets are used responsibly and effectively.
- Optimize timetables to ensure learning time is managed well.
- Create and submit lesson plans for project-based learning, in collaboration with intermediate phase teachers
- Participate actively in staff development opportunities as a member of the SPARK Schools team.
- Report all damages to hardware to the School Operations Manager and fill out relevant incident reports if needed.
- Use SPARK culture and behaviour management strategies.
- Incorporate SPARK SEL (Social Emotional Learning) curriculum with scholars.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all SPARK Schools events and to all stakeholders.
- English language fluency.
- Basic computer skills and willingness to learn new technology
- Police clearance certificate.
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Preferably, studying part-time towards a B.Ed. or PGCE (3rd or 4th Year), with a view to becoming a qualified teacher.
- Previous experience managing or working with primary school-aged children..
Company: SPARK Schools
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A