Website SPARK Schools
SPARK Schools inside facilities maintenance staff ensure that the school building is well maintained and clean. Inside facilities maintenance staff are integral to the SPARK Schools “culture” and our commitment to providing a world-class learning environment for our scholars.
- Assist with ad-hoc operational tasks, such as moving furniture, working with maintenance and gardening suppliers, or setting up for events.
- Assist with welcoming students during daily arrivals and dismissals, as required by school leadership.
- Manage tools and equipment, reporting any damaged or lost items to school leadership for fixing or replacement.
- Participate actively in staff development opportunities as a member of the SPARK Schools team.
- Communicate and collaborate professionally with school staff, parents, and other stakeholders as required.
- Ensure that the school premises are safe for students, staff and parents.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all SPARK Schools events and to all stakeholders.
- Maintain the upkeep of the school building, gardens, and grounds.
- Report facilities maintenance issues to school leadership and assist with repairs where applicable.
- Previous maintenance and/or grounds keeping experience
- Grade 12 certificate
- English language fluency
- Clear/Clean Criminal Record
Company: SPARK Schools
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A