To ensure timeous preparation of payroll, employees are remunerated in accordance with legislation as well as collective agreements.
- Submitting monthly statutory returns (e.g. UIF)
- Loading of staff expense claims EFT payments.
- Loading EFT file for net salary payments.
- Processing yearly increases and bonuses
- Submitting payslips to printers and dealing with payroll queries
- Salaries: processing salaries for the company for various staff categories: permanent, fixed term & contractors.
- EMP201: Prepare EMP201’s monthly for staff, load EMP201 on SARS E-filing
- Leave through ESS system: managing the entire leave process – processing, monitoring and reporting.
- Maintain system database: load new employees, update records, process terminations and transfers and any other changes.
- 8 years’ experience in payroll administration.
- 5 years’ experience in payroll
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excellent command of Excel).
- Good understanding of payroll principles and practice (policies and procedures)
- Working knowledge of employees tax legislation.
- An accounting background; tertiary qualification would be an advantage.
- ESS System for leave management.
- Experience on Sage People 300 is a prerequisite
- Payroll qualification / completed courses.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A