Website Sibanye Stillwater
Effective operation of the operational section to the agreed business plan.
- Maintaining good employee relations.
- Support the development of personnel
- Liaise with departments
- Maintaining sound industrial relations.
- Good employee relations.
- Maintaining Health and Safety
- Manage the operation of section.
- Investigating incidents/accidents and property damage
- Have good interpersonal and motivational skills
- Instilling sound employee relations within groups of employees
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Relevant experience in a Production Mine Overseer role
- Above average production performance record
- Proven knowledge of running a production section
- Be in possession of a medical fitness certificate to work in the mining industry or be able to pass the company’s entry medical examination and a
- Baseline Audiogram result
- Mine Managers Certificate
- Be diplomatic yet assertive, with excellent reporting competencies
- Post-graduate qualification in Business Management
- Sound knowledge of trackless underground environment
- Hold a relevant/ valid Mine Overseer Certificate of Competency (Metalliferous Mines) and currently carry a legal appointment as a mine overseer
- Exceptional safety record
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater
- Occupational Health Centre
- Have unquestionable integrity and work ethic
- Good medium and long term planning skills
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s license
Job Category: Mining
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A