Website Sibanye Stillwater
Develops, implements and monitors engineering maintenance, risk and operational strategies and plans. Provides and oversees engineering services, infrastructure and equipment availability are adequate and maintained to meet operational goals.
- Manages implements and contributes to continuous improvement and asset optimisation initiatives and projects for engineering processes.
- Ensure the safe and optimal maintenance and operation of machinery and equipment to the required standards
- Employees Development and Coaching
- Budget and Cost control
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Risk Management
- SIB Capital Management
- Ensure Implementation and execution of formalized Asset Management Strategy
- Contractor Management of Contractors in your area of responsibility
- Sub-ordinate support to the Mine Manager and Engineering Manager
- Ensures compliance with all legal, environmental, occupational health and safety and risk management standards and best practices.
- Quality Management of Work Execution
- Leads and manages resources to deliver production targets and projects as required.
- Degree or National Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater
- Occupational Health Centre
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Experience in SAP: Planned Maintenance
- Ability to work independently, but also as a Team
- Three years post Engineering qualifications experience (incl. GCC programme)
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC Mines and Works)
- Basic computer literacy
- Trackless Shaft Experience
- Experience and Knowledge on TMM ( LHD, Rigs, bolters , UVs , PC’s and Jeeps), Pump Stations and Conveyor Belts
Job Category: Mining
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A