Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
To manage all imports administration for the butchery division in that the correct tracking of reports and invoices are effective on time. This will also include the continuous monitoring of stock levels and weekly reconciliations done on stock held in the distribution centre as well as the releasing of bulk releases.
- Application and issuing of Meat Market Import Permits
- Weekly Claim Recon Follow up on store claims to ensure that stock has either been receipted back into the cold store or that responsible party has been charged and payment has been received.
- Outstanding order reports Reconcile outstanding orders on system and invoice relevant party responsible, continue to follow up weekly until payment has been received.
- Arrange for payment batches
- Container tracking report To track containers at sea level and inform relevant parties of arrival of products
- Stock Replenishment Continuously monitor stock levels and liaise with import manager on low stock levels
- Monitoring Weekly Stock Sheet Movement reports Ensuring that weekly movements are done correctly and liaise with cold stores if any errors are encountered
- Creditors Recon Ensuring on a weekly basis that all purchases received at the DC has been receipted onto the system and is ready for payment, liaise with creditors on all outstanding invoices.
- Admin duties Ensuring all admin for cold store and HO has been done correctly
- To complete import permit applications and submit to DAFF for approval
- Reporting on abattoir listing as per the permits
- Creating Bulk Stock Store invoices Create Invoices on internal system/SAP for butchery weekly deliveries
- Adhoc duties Assisting clerks where necessary and filling in for clerks where needed in order to create store orders or receive store orders on internal system.
- GP Margin Report Compare cost prices to selling prices weekly and inform divisional managers on profit margins and loss making items
- Contact person between stores(butchery manager) and cold store (administrator) Liaise with both parties when issues arise to resolve the problems
- Sales recon Comparing system sales to stock movement sales and ensuring the two are the same, if differences are found a complete record needs to be kept and followed up until resolved permanently
- Liaise with International Suppliers
- Comparison of Weekly movement report to DC System report Spot Checking that DC counts and system reports balance to manual movement report
- Bulk Releases Ensuring bulk cold store releases have been compiled correctly at cold store level
- A high level of knowledge of dealing with import permits
- Logistics Degree / Btech (similar)
- One year experience in the Import and Clearing Industry
- Grade 12
- Advanced in Excel
Company: The Shoprite Group of Companies
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A