Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
This management role will see you maintain a well-run butchery, manage stock levels, budgets, staff and quality standard, as well as implementing value added promotions and ensure customer satisfaction.
- To ensure product and stock availability through effective planning.
- To manage the administrative functions within the Meat Markets.
- To conduct various ad-hoc responsibilities to assist the team
- To manage all Hygiene and Safety activities of the Meat Market.
- To take responsibility for all quality control activities in the Meat Market
- To ensure client satisfaction of all Meat Market customers.
- To perform people management functions in the Meat Market
- To perform stock management functions within the Meat Market
- Grade 12/ NQF 4
- Knowledge of Meat Market hygiene and safety standards
- Blockman NQF 3
- Basic knowledge of first aid
- Previous Management Experience
- Knowledge of meat cuts/ products
- Meat Industry Experience
Company: The Shoprite Group of Companies
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A