Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
Manages the sales of Checkers Food Services (CFS)’s product and services. To ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and the management of sales personnel. Together with this, identifies objectives, strategies, training, pricing, promotions and action plans to improve short- and long-terms sales and earnings.
- Operate confidently within and make contributions where appropriate to business strategy, current trends and developments in the retail industry.
- Perform high-level analysis activities at a Senior / Specialist proficiency level.
- Analyse, understand and take a new perspective on customers (Internal and external) and multiple domain impacts using user journeys, research and/or spending time in the various operational areas.
- Thinking partner and ambassador for the business.
- Eliciting and analysing cultural, business and organisational constraints effecting options for change.
- Understand, analyse and identify areas for improvement in the current business environment and across other shared process/system business environments.
- Operate confidently within the multiple domains, integrated systems and operational processes and make relevant connections across domains.
- Able to manage vendor relationships where projects involve third parties
- More detail to be provided upon interview
- Consider the enterprise-wide solutions and impacts.
- Collaborate with user stakeholders in the identification and documentation of user requirements.
- Collaborating with all disciplines and benchmarking value adding solutions.
- Operate confidently within multiple current and potential integrated systems and E2E business processes.
- To build and maintain a trust relationship with business users and IT stakeholders by ensuring solutions are delivered as promised and providing the necessary support and making recommendations.
- Good planning and time management skills
- Aris experience
- Self-starter, with a can-do attitude
- Results drivenAgile tools and techniques
- Degree with 5 to 8 years related experience
- Willingness to coach and mentor junior team members
- SAP experience
- Good business and IT acumen
- Customer focused
- Advanced BA certification, CBAP, AAC or similar
- Business understanding of the broader retail industry / Furniture retail industry experience
- Experience working within all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Analytical thinking
- Willingness to be responsible for project delivery on projects depending on size and complexity, including project management and testing of solutions
- Decision making
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship management and collaboration skills
- Business Process Management experience
Company: The Shoprite Group of Companies
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A