Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
The purpose of the Business Support Coordinator role is responsible to provide efficient, proactive, responsive comprehensive administrative support and logistical coordination services to the Divisional Property Manager and the Management Team. The role oversees and ensures the smooth running of the reception and kitchen and provides supervision to the office staff and ensures maximum performance through staff coaching, mentoring, and monitoring.
- Motivated self-starter with personal drive, energy, and strong integrity – Takes accountability for actions and mistakes.
- Organizational skills – Plans, coordinates and executes operational functions, practices, standards, and resources to realize business unit goals and objectives.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple demands while organizing, prioritizing, and reordering workload in a rapidly changing and fast-moving environment.
- Collaborative partnering – Confident communicator with good interpersonal skills and the ability to build meaningful, sound relationships both internally and externally. Manages client expectations well.
- Customer-orientated – Committed to providing high-quality customer service. Ensures customer needs are understood, problems timeously resolved, and expectations met.
- Solid proficiency in MS Office 365 with well-developed Excel skills.
- Results-oriented and quality-focused sets stretch goals for self and others while remaining focused and working tenaciously toward meeting and exceeding expectations within quality standards.
- Communication and reporting skills – Able to convey information and data, accurately, and succinctly in a meaningful way.
- Diploma in Office Administration or related.
- 5+ years experience in a secretarial or office administration or similar orientated role, multi-tasking to deliver effective administration.
Company: The Shoprite Group of Companies
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A