Handling of credit applications in selected portfolios
- Compile application and supporting documents.
- Request bank code and other supporting documents (Financial statements where applicable, FICA and KYC documents, Windeed, Transuion, UN list, etc.).
- Financial statement analysis & interpretation where applicable, previous year comparisons and questioning of abnormalities.
- Review of monthly accounts.
- Compile journals and cash focus entries.
- Follow-up of extensions requested.
- Follow-up on approval conditions for opening of facilities.
- Arrange for opening up/availability of credit limits.
- Removal of blocks on month accounts.
- Handling of estate late accounts.
- Liaison between non-members and all Senwes Group entities wrt non-members accounts.
- Liaising with Property department with regard to Rental accounts.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks.
- At least 1 year relevant experience
- National Senior Certificate (candidates with commerce and property rental background will receive preference)
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A