Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics
- Meet with HRBP & Management to discuss and clarify requests for projects, highlight issues, and make recommendations to address issues and priorities.
- Write detailed reports and compile presentations to Management in the required format with the required information. * Troubleshoot data and reports.
- ]Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy, Protection Guidelines and Legislation.
- Provide analysis and recommend actions on various aspects of human resources administration.
- Develop statistics and engage in research in preparation of policies and procedures. * Identification of labour needs according to different standards and ratio’s or special conditions with the assistance of the HRBP’s.
- Identification of incorrect cost placement.
- Conduct analysis to determine staffing number, skills and needs to meet the organization’s objectives.
- Prepare associated management reports on matters such as wages, leave and training.
- Use a number of management information systems to record the organization’s human resources.
- Maintain personnel records tracking employment history, promotions, transfers, salaries and training.
- Internal audit with regards to legal compliance (discrepancy reporting).
- IR Report Management and compliance tracking.
- Assist with the Employee Life Cycle.
- General HR Administration.
- 1 to 3 years experience in Human Resource Management
- Relevant diploma / 3 year degree in Human Resources Management / Business Administration / Statistics
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A