Ensuring employee data integrity across all people management systems, the use technology and systems to analyse and interpret relevant people information to enable decision making across functional and operational areas
- Facilitate and advise management on workforce planning.
- Facilitate the Employee Life Cycle processes.
- Facilitate and advise line managers and staff on employee relations.
- Provide guidance to management and employees about the Performance Management system and processes.
- Actively manage projects and change management initiatives.
- Relevant diploma / 3 year degree in Human Resources Management / Business Administration
- 3 years experience in Human Resource Management
- Knowledge and understanding of a General HR policies, processes and procedures b. Employment legislation c. Business practices and processes d. External and internal stakeholder management
- Planning, organizing and coordination skills
- Influencing skills
- Reporting and business writing skills
- Strategic Thinking Skills
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A