Assist with the investigation of identified/reported fraud cases investigated. Assist with the conduction of awareness programs,
- Assist with the updating of the Operational Risk Register
- Assist in the management of the resources in the unit and Ensure adherence to Section 57 of the Public Finance Management Act (PMFA, Chapter 6, Part 3).
- Prepare and submit reports, Investigate financial records for possible misconduct, acts and or malpractice.
- Prepare investigation reports within reasonable period, Liaise with stakeholders and public speaking, represent the Agency and or testify against disciplinary hearings.
- The candidate should hold a Senior Certificate and NQF 7 Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Post qualifications in forensic Audit will be an added advantage coupled with 3 years or more experience in Internal Audit and Investigations
- Computer literacy and a valid driver’s license are pre-requisites
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A