The incumbent will disseminate approved policies and procedure across the Region, coordinate post auditing of transactional data
- Provide asset management services, management of Losses and Disposal of redundant and obsolete assets, reconciliation and consolidation of the asset clearing account of regional office reports, manage and maintain the region’s asset register.
- Draft inventory stock taking plan for verification and communicate to district offices, conduct asset verification for the region, and oversee the asset verification process, ensure that all assets additions are bar coded and taken on the System, disposal of assets, assist in the implementation of Financial Accounting Operational plan
- Assist in the development and management of the budget for the Unit
- The candidate should hold a Senior certificate and NQF 7 (B.Com Accounting / Financial Management
- Advanced diploma in Accounting Science / financial Accounting) NQF 6 (National Diploma in Accounting Science) qualification coupled with a minimum of 3 years or more experience in Asset Management
- Computer literacy and a valid driver’s license are pre-requisites due to intensive travelling related to the post.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A