The incumbent will be responsible to update SOCPEN and monitor SOCPEN user environment
- Lapsing and suspension of grants and draft reports accordingly; assist with the drafting of correspondence and coordinating of communication to various stakeholder relating to queries and information required
- Information management as it relates to the beneficiary maintenance management
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluating adherence to national norms and standards in processes and procedures regarding the reviews and life certificates within
- Support the coordination of the processes within the region and the training of staff on relocation and lapsing of TDG processes;
- Coordinate the transfer of beneficiaries from and other regions; Management and development of resources including staff.
- Ensure adherence to service standards with regards to appeals management
- The candidate should hold a relevant Degree (NQF 7) / National Diploma (NQF 6) as recognized by SAQA coupled with 2-3 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Driver’s license and Computer literacy as added advantage.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A