Website South African National Blood Service - SANBS
South African National Blood Service has an opportunity for a Clinic Supervisor in the blood collection department.
- People managed to achieve operational objectives.
- Ensure excellent customer service.
- Ensure quality and risk management for area of responsibility.
- Correct treatment of donors and patients.
- Supervise the collections team to achieve collection targets and maintain all quality standards, for all procedures performed at the site.
- Procurement of blood as per agreed targets.
- Compliance to policies, procedures and standards of practice.
- Performing complex therapeutic procedures according to patient needs.
- Business planning and financial management
- Current CPR Certificate to be renewed as required.
- The incumbent will be required to be on his/her feet for a lengthy period, to carry loads of up to 14kg and assist with loading and off-loading vehicles and able to climb stairs.
- Incumbent may be required to drive a company vehicle from time to time as per operational requirements.
- Current registration with SANC.
- Current valid code 8 or 10 drivers license
- Must be prepared to work overtime, weekends and variable hours within the prescribed limits and conditions.
- 1 Year Blood Transfusion experience
- Registered Professional Nurse (RPN).
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office)
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A