Website South African National Biodiversity Institute - SANBI
The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) requires the services of hardworking and self-motivated individuals to render support for the maintenance estate.
- Estate maintenance (weed/bush clearing, alien invasive clearing, waste collection, erosion control, road maintenance, fencing repair and maintenance).
- Transport staff to working stations
- Chainsaw and brush cutter operation
- Operate a Tractor
- The successful candidate must be willing to work independently as well as in a team.
- The nature of these positions requires hard and physical labour.
- Applicants must be S.A Citizens and reside within the local municipality where the garden is based (proof of residence required i.e. letter from the ward committee/ traditional authority or utility bill). An applicant must be physically and medically fit to do manual labour.
- The applicant must have a C1 (code 10) driver license with valid PDP and at least one year driving experience.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A