Website South African National Biodiversity Institute - SANBI
The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) requires the services of hardworking and self-motivated individuals to render support for the maintenance and development of garden grounds and flowerbeds.
- Cleaning gardening, general garden and construction maintenance, river maintenance, weed/bush clearing, alien invasive clearing, waste collection, erosion control, road maintenance, fencing repair and maintenance.
- The successful candidates must be willing to work independently as well as in a team.
- The nature of these positions requires hard and physical labour.
- Applicants must be S.A Citizens and reside within the local municipality where the garden is based (proof of residence required i.e. letter from the ward committee/ traditional authority or utility bill).
- An applicant must be physically and medically fit to do manual labour
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A