Website South African National Biodiversity Institute - SANBI
The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is looking for a dependable, hard-working and self-motivated individuals to effectively assist with the maintenance and development plan for garden areas.
- The successful candidates must have sound interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate in English and any other official languages (read and write).
- Applicants must have at least minimum of 3 years’ of relevant experience in any of the key responsibilities.
- The successful candidates must be willing to work independently as well as in a team.
- The nature of these positions requires hard and physical labour.
- Applicants must have minimum Grade 12 (Matric).
- Proof of trade skills and experience in any of the following area is required:
- Chainsaw operation, brush-cutter operation, welding, carpentry, paving, bricklaying and security guarding services. Applicants must be S.A Citizens and reside within the local municipality where the garden is based (proof of residence required i.e. letter from the ward committee/ traditional authority or utility bill).
- An applicant must be physically and medically fit to do manual labour.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A