Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS is seeking a Cost Accountant on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 12 months. The role will be based in Pretoria West and reports to the Management Accountant for the operating unit. RCL FOODS is looking for an individual who is analytical, has attention to detail and experienced in cost and management accounting at a plant.
- Accurate costing of NPD or changes to NPD processes
- Monitor, review and provide feedback on the actual impact of changes that have been made and new product costing as part of the “post launch” process.
- Calculate and implement any approved changes to product costing, clearly outlining the impact of such changes on the cost base and ultimately, profitability.
- Maintain the integrity and support proper execution of the NPD approval process.
- Pay strict attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced excel skills
- Minimum qualification is a BTech in Management accounting.
- Preferably a B.Com or equivalent and studying towards CIMA/CA.
- Ability to collaborate with teams
- Ability to multi-task with good time management skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in cost and management accounting, including analysis and reporting
Company: RCL Foods
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vereeniging, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A