Website RCL Foods
The Fleet Administrator will be the direct point of contact for all queries regarding company vehicles as well as purchasing of new vehicles and change of ownership. Key focus will be to monitor and report on vehicle mileage, fuel, lease term, maintenance and fines.
- Gather updated mileage and fuel costs from employees and submit to ABSA on the 1st of each month.
- Update the vehicle / mileage / fuel tracker monthly Review monthly lease terms and mileage cap of each vehicle and advise the relevant Executive and Commercial Manager and gain direction on next steps (ie. Purchasing new vehicle / extending lease agreement).
- Review stanic report from ABSA on fuel and update accordingly.
- Once updated, send to ABSA and Commercial Manager.
- Check report on driver allocations received from payroll and advise commercial and payroll if drivers ownership has changed.
- Experience in an administrative role in fleet maintenance would be advantageous
- Must reside in and around Durban
- Grade 12 (Matric)
Company: RCL Foods
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A