Website RCL Foods
An opportunity exists for for a highly influential, self-driven Integrated Customer Service (iCSE) Executive with impressive leadership and problem-solving abilities to join the Vector Logistics division, based at Head Office in Westville, Durban.
- Leadership of the Demand Planning sub-function with Planning based at Westville; the team which generates statitical forecasts for Principals and Suppliers (both internal and external), manages the annual volume budgeting process and facilitates the S&OP process for Vector leadership monthly.
- Leadership of the Supply Planning and Network Planning sub-function within Planning based at Westville and Thekwini; the team which drives replenishment of stock in our network basis the agreed forecast, and manages risk and capacity utilization in our network.
- This team optimizes Demand Service Levels for customers and principals, and reports weekly and monthly on stock health, gaps in portfolios and opportunities to remedy.
- This team includes Inbound Execution Agents based at the Control Tower who will actively interface with the National Customer Service Centers and Transport Planning to tactically improve service.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain / Engineering or similar
- A Post Graduate Qualification will be advantageous Over
- 10 years’ experience in an FMCG organization with a particular focus on Planning and Distribution
- at least 3 years must have been at a Senior Management level External engagement (Customer or Supplier-facing) and S&OP is preferred
Company: RCL Foods
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A