Website RCL Foods
At RCL FOODS we see and do things differently. We think bigger, work smarter, and collectively work as a team to achieve our ambition; MORE food to MORE people, MORE often! Our Talent Team is looking for someone who is brilliant at the basics to fill the role of Night-Shift Transport Controller with great adaptable skills.
- Ensure that drivers complete the checklist every morning and afternoon to establish if there are any defaults.
- Request complaints and difficulties for the day and take the appropriate action.
- Monitor transport performance against benchmarks by obtaining vehicle exception reports from the tracking department as a means of monitoring drivers’ conduct and vehicle performance such as
- speeding, excessive revving or braking, backdoor standing time, yard delays.
- Take the necessary disciplinary action depending on the particular instance or trend.
- Build a culture of asset care through counselling discussions with staff particularly drivers.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Fleet Management.
- Valid Code EB drivers’ license.
- A minimum of 3 years in a Transport Management environment.
- Must have Warehousing and Logistics experience. Must have financial management knowledge and experience.
- Must have planning, organisation and coordination experience.
- Computer literacy (MS Office / SAP).
- Transport and road regulations and bylaws.
- Transport performance benchmarks.
- Vehicle specifications.
Company: RCL Foods
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A