Website RCL Foods
The RCL FOODS Talent Team is on the hunt for an experienced Admin Clerk to join our logistics division based at our Midrand Network Regional Office. The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing assistance with the upkeep of the general ledger and to assist with all financial reporting activities.
- Communicate with customer when necessary regarding POD, claims etc
- Check that upliftment complies and process accordingly
- Follow up on outstanding POD’s
- Communicate with other departments where necessary
- Ensure correct payment allocation (Manual shipments)
- Ensure completeness of shipments and valid POD’s
- Ensure that credit is captured correctly and in line with endorsements on invoice and claims
- Assist in other areas of Admin Dept where deemed necessary (boxing shipments, filing, petty cash etc)
- Assist with monthly stock counts
- Demonstrate willingness to help others and “go the extra mile” to meet team
- Support and drive the business core
- Manage colleagues and clients’ expectations and communicate appropriately.
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of work are consistently and accurately
- Inform relevant parties in the event of tasks or deadlines not met, the potential risks thereof and provide appropriate
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective self-management in terms of planning, prioritizing and self- development.
Company: RCL Foods
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A