Website RCL Foods
RCL Foods is seeking an Admin Controller – Trip Recon to Support the Financial Controller in oversight of Trip Recon and the financial impact thereof. This individual will be responsible for the Management of the full trip recon and claims admin function as well as scanning and Financial Reporting
- Daily reporting on shorts/ overs and analyzing the gaps in the system.
- Develop an in-depth- database of the organisations and policies Share relevant data with Depot Management teams to assist in addressing core issues, generate action plans and drive correct behaviour.
- Create, maintain and present weekly and monthly “snapshot” reports to track and trend overall area of responsibility performance
- Minimum of relevant completed Financial post matric qualification (B Comm, CIMA, etc)
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of financial accounting experience, preferably including exposure to Logistics and Cold Storage Warehousing environment
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in supervisory/controller capacity Significant interaction with senior management within an organization SAP experience is highly beneficial BW
- experience beneficial Highly proficient in Excel & Powerpoint
Company: RCL Foods
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thohoyandou, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A