Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS is currently looking for an experienced, highly accurate, and detailed orientated Credit Controller to manage the Masstore Accounts.
- Generate and dispatch invoices or PoD’s on time to enable payment.
- Where possible, liaise with customers to rectify account problems before “stop supply” instructions are implemented.
- Customer Administration Maintain compliance to credit limits for each customer and highlight possible non-conformance to the responsible supervisor before they exceed defined limits.
- Report on all transactions on 60 days plus to the Credit Supervisor.
- Credit Control
- Clear all allocated cash in the Debtors Accounts.
- Receive remittance advice from customers and allocate appropriately.
- Prepare stock tolerance journals accurately, matching all debits and credits on the ERP system.
- Process all discounts and rebates for the Credit Supervisor to release before closing of month-end.
- Working experience on SAP or Syspro will be advantageous
- Matric Certificate
- Attention to detail, Deadline driven, Results/Goal oriented
- Knowledge of Credit management and analysis, Compliance requirements, Credit business processes and practices
- Previous or current experience managing Makro, Game, Builders
- A relevant Finance Diploma or Degree would be advantageous
- A minimum of 4 years credit control experience, managing wholesale accounts within the FMCG industry is non negotiable
Company: RCL Foods
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Middelburg, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A