Website RCL Foodsf
RAINBOW is seeking a Laboratory Technologist to join our business. The role will be based in Hammarsdale and reports to the Laboratory Manager.
- Manage the microbial evaluation in the department using prescribed procedures.
- Meet the requirements of the Quality System and the ISO 17025 standard.
- Perform Quality checks on equipment.
- Perform all tests related to Bacteriology/Serology/Virology as per standard operating methods.
- Perform Water testing as per standard operating methods.
- Perform and record the production of bacterial and viral antigens for incorporation into final vaccines.
- Compile and generate reports.
- Register all incoming samples on Laboratory Information Management System.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a SANAS ISO17025 accredited laboratory environment
- Understanding of principles, practices and theory of biological analysis, including emerging technologies.
- BSc Degree in Microbiology or Diploma in Microbiology/Biotechnology with registration as a Veterinary Technologist (with
- South African Veterinary Council)
- Mathematical and statistical knowledge and skills highly desirable.
- High level of Computer Skills relating to Microsoft Office, Excel in particular.
- Complex testing and analysis.
Company: RCL Foods
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A