Website RCL Foods
We at RCL FOODS are searching for an Electrician to join our Sugar Division. The role will be based in Malalane and report to the Foreman: Electrical. RCL FOODS is looking for an incumbent to ensure that all manufacturing equipment’s are serviced and maintained according to specifications and in line with good engineering practice.
- Maintenance of MV and LV AC/DC motors.
- Maintaining, programming, commissioning, and fault find on VSD – both AC & DC.
- Maintenance on Alternators.
- Installation of new equipment.
- Doing fault finding on electrical equipment.
- Maintenance of Electrical backup systems e.g., UPS, Diesel generators
- Maintaining air-conditioners and Chillers.
- Maintaining all electrical equipment in the Malalane Mill,
- Doing maintenance and construction on HT Systems.
- Sugar & Milling work experience of 3 years and above will be an advantage.
- Computer Literacy
- Proof of the successful completion of a formal Institutionalised Training Programme is essential
- Experience in HT, MV switching and Protection systems up to 33KV
- Wireman’s Licence (advantageous)
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Trade Test Certificate as an Electrician
Company: RCL Foods
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malelane, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A